CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

2010 midterm madness via Facebook status updates.


"[I] sure am glad the the Republicorps took their country back so they can hand it back over to wealthy sons-of-bitches who bought it fair and square." -Jim Ryan

" 'Boehner calls for smaller, less costly government.' Current headline on KSL.com...I feel like Kevin on The Office because I laughed out loud w
hen I read it." -Wade Peterson

"Please do not cry about the cost of incarcerating people in Oregon, or budget woes in general, if you have been voting for the minimum sentencing measures" -Peter Werner

"Election news from the U.S. is making me feel sicker to the stomach than any other ailment I've had in Cambodia in the past four months." -Travis Thompson

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." H. L. Mencken.

"[I] would like everyone to stop using the phrase "we the people" in the context of "us the bastards." "We the people" doesn't mean your group of people should get what they want and everyone else should go screw themselves. We the people refers to everyone, not just the people you like." -Kevin Barrett

"[I] thank God that this election cycle is over." -Adam Hollar




Yes. To all of the above. Can we get on with our lives now?

0 comments: