Life is just so insane lately. There's a never ending list of things to do and not nearly enough hours in the day to do it all. This is my weak attempt at self-motivation by committing my shortcomings to print.
Where I'm at
Appellate research paper: 8 pages
Semester outlines: not even started
Trial practice midterm: Closing arguments written
Bar application: Lacking UT DMV records
1.5 mile run: 12mins 30sec
300 meter sprint: 59.7 sec
One minute sit ups: 38
Push ups: 10
EU Law
Where I need to be
Appellate reseach paper: 20 pages
Semester outlines: committing to memory
Trial practice midterm: prepped and ready to go
Bar application: completed and submitted
1.5 mile run: 12mins 29sec
300 meter sprint: 57.4sec
One minute sit ups: 41
Push ups: 22
Anywhere but here.
So very far to go.
Where I'm at
Appellate research paper: 8 pages
Semester outlines: not even started
Trial practice midterm: Closing arguments written
Bar application: Lacking UT DMV records
1.5 mile run: 12mins 30sec
300 meter sprint: 59.7 sec
One minute sit ups: 38
Push ups: 10
EU Law
Where I need to be
Appellate reseach paper: 20 pages
Semester outlines: committing to memory
Trial practice midterm: prepped and ready to go
Bar application: completed and submitted
1.5 mile run: 12mins 29sec
300 meter sprint: 57.4sec
One minute sit ups: 41
Push ups: 22
Anywhere but here.
So very far to go.
0 comments:
Post a Comment