CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Comic relief

During the break time in bar review, the conversation turned to the topic of babies. More specifically, fellow law students who had decided to procreate during law school, and their experiences. Luckily for all of us non-parents out there who can't possibly appreciate all the intricate nuances of transmitting humanity, the makers of this gem of a website have broken down the do's and don'ts of newborn care. http://www.newbornbabyzone.com/baby-care/the-dos-and-donts-newborn-baby-care-pics/ Go. Look. Laugh.

2 comments:

Katie said...

That was too funny! I didn't find anything wrong with the tv hanging right above the crib...seems like a good idea to me.

Krystine Stephenson said...

Okay, I didn't know you had a blog, thanks for telling me! You need to keep me posted on your life I feel like we're drifting----;) I hope all is well and I like your posts!