Am I the worst blogger in the world, or what? When I was in school, it seemed like there was always some sort of ridiculousness upon which to comment; some humorous anecdote to send out into the cyberspace void. And then I graduated, got a big girl job (that I can't always blog about, even when blogworthy stuff happens), and suddenly my life devolved into the very predictable routine in which I currently find myself. Does awesome stuff no longer happen when you officially make that transition into adulthoodland? I have to believe that is not true. In fact, a lot of awesome stuff has happened as of late. It just seems I'm too lazy to bother committing it to print with any sort of regularity. So here's a photographic rundown of life lately...
And of course the best news of all: Scott got a new job! It has been a long and trying year and a half, but of course things worked out just the way they were supposed to. He'll be wrapping up his MBA in December, and we'll finally be done with school forever and ever amen. I finally feel like things are getting back on track for us, (after what seemed like a very long detour) and I couldn't be happier about that. So here's to life, which just keeps getting better and better...even if I don't always find the time to blog about it!!





1 comments:
You two are adorable :) (I mean that in the most non-annoying way, I swear!) Looks like you've been having a lot of fun! Congrats to Scott on the new job!
Post a Comment