CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Pop the cork...

And start the celebration! No, seriously. Some 3L brought a bottle of champagne to my Admin law class today and when the professor finished his lecture, the kid popped the cork and started getting drunk right there in class. Now, I'm no expert on alcoholism, but isn't 10:00 in the morning a little early to start getting wasted? I know I'll probably be thrilled to hear the last law lecture of my academic career too, but someone should probably let that guy know that there are still two weeks of finals left. And even then, graduating from law school means exactly nothing until you pass the bar. This reality check is brought to you by an overworked 2L, who only wishes she were in that guy's shoes.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Pero sera posible?! What kind of ten AM cork-popping raging alcoholic makes it to the END of the SECOND year of LAW school to begin with? Are you sure it wasn't Martinelli's? I smell another Jonny Cochran in utero...