CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Moment over

Scott and I were on our way home from church this morning, discussing some weighty matters that are going on in our collective life at the moment. When I posed the rhetorical question, "What do we do?" Scott's response was, "Pray." After a pause, I rejoined with, "Just to make it today." Scott nodded slowly and said, "I was just thinking that, but I didn't say it because I figured it wasn't the right moment." "Oh," I said, "Don't worry, I said it for both of us." Somber moment over. Thank you, Hammer, for providing the soundtrack to today's important discussion.

2 comments:

Lorie S. said...

haha, those words always enter my mind when someone says "we got to pray" or "we have to pray". I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

Katie said...

A little Hammer is good for just about any conversation!