On this the first day of school, I have oh so many things I should be doing, none of which includes playing a game of blog tag. But guess what? I don't care. Thanks Andrea for giving me a reason to procrastinate a reading assignment in Trusts and Estates.
The Rules:
• Link the person(s) who tagged you.
• Mention the rules on your blog.
• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
• Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
1. I practically have a conniption fit every time dirty dishes are left in the sink. I mean, seriously. The dishwasher is RIGHT THERE!!!! Just rinse the dish and move it along to its rightful location in the dishwasher. Many a roommate incurred my wrath by ignoring this basic precept of communal living, but luckily my husband has caught on pretty quickly that this is a cardinal sin akin to leaving underwear on the floor.
2. I cannot sleep if my closet doors are left open. I don't know why this is, but it's a problem I have had since early childhood. I think it might be a residual effect of the archetypal fear of the monsters that reside in there. And everyone knows monsters can't get out of the closet if the doors are shut.
3. I put Tabasco on everything, and even though I'm fairly certain it is eating away at the lining of my stomach, it is my heroin and I must have it. This isn't really an unknown quirk though. Anyone who has ever eaten a meal with me knows that I have to have my Tabasco. I especially love it on popcorn. Don't knock it until you try it.
4. When I am in court, class, or any other type of meeting, I will catch myself mentally translating the proceedings into Spanish. I have no idea why I do this.
5. I twist my hair when I get tired or bored, and I have a very specific lock of hair that I favor. I have twisted this particular lock so much that my corresponding "twisting finger" has a noticable indentation in the area where I pull the hair around it.
6. I rock the game Trivial Pursuit because I am a wealth of useless information.
And to pass along this viral blog, I'm tagging everyone who is reading this blog at this very second, which may or may not add up to six. You know who you are. Go.
Monday, August 25, 2008
I'll be quirky...
Posted by
The one who writes stuff
at
1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Becca I LOVE YOU!!!!
I wonder where you got the obsession with leaving dishes in the sink, teehee, and I know where you got the closet door hang up! All these years I said you were more like the Warehams than me but at last I can see some of the traits I must have instilled in you!! Yeah for TOBASCO
5. i noticed that when you guys were up here for the fourth. i know we are kindof boring people hu? j/k you are cute!!!!! we really do need to hang out again and hopefully by there we have some money to go and spend!
Post a Comment