Reading about plea bargaining is boring me to tears. It's 5:00pm and I'm starving.
This is not food, but it fits easily into a laptop bag, is smuggled covertly into the library, and purports to have vitamins and minerals. So I subsist on it.
I continue to hope that one day I will perfect the technique of learning through osmosis.
This is the last thing I want to do at the end of the day, but supposedly I need to be in minimally adequate physical condition. 
I'm so tired of this place. So very tired. 
If I could do it all over again, I would choose life.
"Law school robs us of our humanity." --Gary Guichard, Major Case Division Supervisor, Atlanta Conflict Defender Office
Monday, February 23, 2009
Life
Posted by
The one who writes stuff
at
5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That slim fast would not cut it for me. Maybe "eventually" you will get life back.
Post a Comment