CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Every time I start to think..."Maybe..."

I stumble upon something like this... http://shitmykidsruined.com/


**Update: Evidently the woman who had the brilliant idea to start the aforementioned site is becoming quite the media darling. You know you're amazing if the New York Times is interested in running a story about your adventures in parenting. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/18/nyregion/18bigcity.html

5 comments:

Meradeth Houston said...

Seriously, that's some amazing birth control there. That, and teaching primary in Church.

andrea said...

that's funny! yes, I could include a few things my kids have ruined including their door!!!

Katie said...

That website is hilarious!

Tami said...

Funny, I stumbled upon that site just this morning. Right after I finished scrubbing the marker off of Kailey's desk in her room.

Patrick and Krystine said...

Ahhh, husbands are just as bad! :) (just kidding my husband would kill me if he saw that I put that!)