I am waxing nostalgic at the moment, thinking back to the days when my life was infinitely simpler, and the toughest decisions I had to make related to which friend I wanted to play with, or what song I wanted to listen to on my little pink radio, as I danced around the living room. Things were definitely easier to figure out then. Of course, if ever I came up against a question to which I had no clear answer, I would resort to my trusty Magic 8 ball to show me the way. Was there any query that magical toy could not handle? In light of the big decisions that have been interfering with my ability to sleep lately, I have decided to seek the wisdom of that sage, for it surely had all the answers then, so why not now?
Monday, May 24, 2010
The one with all the answers
"Should I try again for phase II?" --You may rely on it
"Will I get that job I applied for?" --YES
"Are we going to have to move this summer?" --My sources say no
"Is Scott going to go to (grad school I'm scared to admit he might go to)?" --It is certain.
"Am I crazy for thinking my problems should have simple answers?" --Signs point to yes.
Well that clears that up.
Posted by
The one who writes stuff
at
12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, obviously the majic 8 ball knows best.
I think I might go out and buy myself a Magic 8 ball...that sounded easy. :)
Post a Comment